Goodday, I have requested a payoneer card at the beginning of June. The estimated delivery date was end of June. Apparently the cards got lost. Now I am waiting for my SECOND CARD! The estimated time of delivery is today (8 August 2018). I need to draw the cash in the card urgently! What am I to do if it is still not going to be delivered?