Skip to primary navigation
Skip to content
Skip to primary sidebar
Helping South Africans with the Internet
Here are some services, applications and guides that I make use of which might be helpful to you.
Most of them are free with paid options. If it is strictly a paid option I will put an asterisk (*) next to it.
20 Things I learned about Browser and the Web – FREE
Take credit bearing classes for
and learn about Computer Basics and Excel
Learn Regular Expressions – FREE
Become a Full Stack Web Developer with Bento.io – FREE
Get a coding job with FreeCodeCamp – FREE
Learn and Practice coding skills on the go with SoloLearn – FREE
How to Make a Website – FREE
Google Developers Training – FREE
Learn how to build a profitable blog – FREE
– Courses on Web Development and other categories – Some
and others Paid
– The host that I currently use
Most affordable .co.za domains at R57.50 each!
– South African Bitcoin exchange where you can buy and sell Bitcoin.
Beginner’s Guide to Blockchain Technology
Bitcoin Explained for Dummies – FREE
– Bitcoin Explained Simply for Beginners
Another Bitcoin Guide
– I recommend joining their 10 day
email course. It’s really informative.
– Signup for their
ForexHero – FREE
– Great app to learn Forex with for Android and iOS. Uses real life examples to teach.
A simple, FREE, easy to read WordPress Manual by Easy WP Guide
The Beginners Guide to Online Marketing by Quick Sprout – FREE
The Beginners Guide to SEO by Moz – FREE
Digital Marketing Textbook by Quirk – FREE
Get Digital training from Google through their Digital Garage initiative – FREE
– Create a free CV using this easy website.
– Get free professional legal advice and representation. They cater to those who cannot afford legal help, including vulnerable groups such as women, children and the rural poor.
22Seven – FREE
– Keep track of your money easily!
Tax Tim Help Desk – FREE
– Get your tax questions answered.
– A service that allows you to purchase goods safely online by hiding your credit card details from merchants.
– A service which allows you to accept money from anywhere in the world.
– Get your annual free credit report to keep track of your credit rating.
– Free financial advice.
CIPC Business Registration Guides
The Essential Guide for Small Business owners
– Free guide on how to start a business by Nedbank
– A resource for business owners by Nedbank
Dropbox – FREE
– Store your important documents, pictures and videos in the
Evernote – FREE
– Notes, Pictures, Reminders, and even sketches! (Compatible with every device)
– Great for reading blog posts and webpages offline.
Workflowy – FREE
– The best to do list app ever!
Kanbanflow – FREE
– Kanban boards with more control than Trello.
– Kanban boards with more customization than Kanbanflow.
Google Drive – FREE
– Similar to Dropbox with more storage and Online Office suite
Still more to come!
Use the Sweep South Domestic Worker Service
Register as an Individual with SARS eFiling
Activate the Capitec MasterCard SecureCode
Renew your Car License Online
More How To Tutorials…
How to Get Your Free Credit Report
How to Create a Free Will with FNB
How to Create a Gmail Account
Get Free Internet in South Africa
More Freebie Tutorials…
Who is Kurt Wyngaard
Ask a Question